Monday, February 11, 2013

Oh My

Afton got to hang out with Pap today while I went on an interview. She was so excited that she refused to nap. Pap also walked all the way down to the park and back with her, so the girl was TIRED. As she was eating dinner I was loading the dishwasher. As I turned to look at her I saw in slow motion her falling asleep into her dinner. She very gracefully fell out of her chair knocking over the whole table including her dinner on her way. (Steve was quite pleased by this)
I am sad I have no video evidence of this event, I just felt the need to share.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my. Sure wish you had a pic of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, poor girl! Did she wake up after the fall? I'd probably sleep through it. My parents have photographic evidence of me at around her age asleep in my spaghetti.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My grandpa used to do that after a hard day of bartending. And by "bartending" I mean pouring a few beers and hanging out w/ his cronies while my grandma did the really hard work. His faceplant into spaghetti is legendary.

    ReplyDelete