Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Putting out Fires

Today is the day! We are done with pacifiers in this house.....I Hope.

We went to target this morning to trade our fires for a special new toy. Afton picked a My Little Pony baby (that just so happens to have it's own pacifier). She then picked a different baby to leave her fires with. We said goodbye to the fires and had a great morning playing with our new little pony.

Then naptime came....and went. That girl screamed at me like never before. I can only imagine the scenes of abuse our neighbors are picturing. "MOOOOOOMMMM, I NEED THEM" "AHHH GET THEM BACK"

We gave up on the nap and came down to play and snack. After a bit I let her watch a show and BAM, she was out in 10 minutes. Unfortunately that was at 4:30. I am not looking forward to tonight. (Lucky for me I picked a night Sean will not be here to keep me sane.)


**update** she is finally sleeping at 10:15pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment